Some alternative projects for the October 2015 Paper Pumpkin kit.
Monday, December 28, 2015
Saturday, September 12, 2015
I absolutely love the Paper Pumpkin kits and look forward each month to receiving my little red box. I enjoy making my own hybrid creations from the components in the kits. Most of all, I enjoy getting together with friends to work on the projects and cards we create together. The next several posts are cards that we created with the August kit.
Other materials that we used to create these cards are:
- Pink Pirouette Card Stock, 131201
- Basic Black Card Stock, 121045
- Very Vanilla Card Stock, 101650
- Foil Sheets, 132178
- Metallic Foil Doilies, 138392
- Tea Lace Paper Doilies, 129399
- Gold 5/8" Satin Ribbon, 134547
- Sahara Sand 7/8" Lace Trim, 137866
- Venetian Crochet Trim, 134581
- Gold Metallic Thread, 138401
- Pearl Basic Jewels, 119247
- Very Vintage Designer Buttons, 129327
- Metal Rimmed Pearls, 138394
- Sweet Heart Punch, 133786
- Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, 133787
- Note Tag Punch, 135860
Sunday, August 2, 2015
I have to tell you, I love Paper Pumpkin, but this was one of the best kits yet. They just keep getting better. I love the cup and so enjoyed making these cards. Thanks Leslie Brayton for hosting our workshop.
Hope you enjoy the cards. Remember that Paper Pumpkin subscriptions are on special right now at 50% off for the first two month for first time subscribers. If you are interested in signing up, contact me.