Thursday, July 7, 2016

"Love You Lots"

I love the hostess set Love You Lots.  I experimented with some different mediums and techniques.  I used watercolor on the frog card You're the Best. I used the Fine Tip Glue Pin for the eyes.


 I used color pencils on the elephant card, stamping it first with Archival Black Ink.


The hedge hog card was created by stamping the hedge hogs first then masking the sun. I used watercolor to create the sky and and ground.  The hedge hogs were color with colored pencils.  I then sponged the sun and painted blue across the sun. 

 I used one of my favorite new background stamps, Playful Backgrounds.  The frog was colored using colored pencils.


I used the Playful Background stamp set again.  It is hard to see, but the lady bugs have been painted with the Fine Tip Glue Pin.


This is such a fun set.  I loved creating these cards

Happy Stampin'
Karen Colburn

No comments:

Post a Comment