Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Workshop: July 24, 2016

I am planning my project for Helen Broussard's Workshop on Sunday, July 24.  Here are a few of the cards I am working on.  I love the new stamp sets and dies, so many choices.






Some of the sets and items I used to create these cards.

You can purchase these products from me on my Stampin' Up Website.

Paper: 
Dapper Denim, Sahara Sand, Emerald Envy, Sweet Sugarplum, Tip Top Taupe, Water color

Stamp Sets:
Weather Together, Country Livin', Fabulous Flora (hostess set), Thoughtful Branches (available in August)

Accessories/Dies:
Embossing Folder-Woodlands, Dies, Thoughtful Branches, Sunshine Wishes, Umbrella Weather, Ribbon - Ruched Dapper Denim and Twine, Punch - Decorative Label

Ink: 
Real Red, Rose Red, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Pear Pizzazz, Watermelon Wonder, Rich Razzleberry, Sweet Sugarplum, Daffodil Delight, Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Basic Gray,

Techniques: Water coloring, Embossing Reverse Coloring,

Happy Stampin'
Karen Colburn

No comments:

Post a Comment