Interested in trying it out? If you are in the Orange area, I am inviting you to a monthly get-together at my house for the purpose of completing the My Paper Pumpkin project. If you would like to see what Paper Pumpkin is all about, contact me for information on my next gathering. Check out the scheduled dates on my Stampin' Up website.
Want to subscribe but cannot attend the Paper Pumpkin get-together, all projects made using the monthly Paper Pumpkin kits will be posted on my website after the event.
How do I sign up for My Paper Pumpkin? The price of the kit is $19.95 plus tax (calculated when the order is placed). Shipping and handling is already included in the price of $19.95.
There are two options for setting up a subscription. They are…
Ongoing Monthly Subscription:
- You will access the My Paper Pumpkin website complete the subscription form and enter a credit card number. If you are asked for a demonstrator name, please give them my name, Karen Colburn, and my zip code is 77632, so that I may help you with subscription problems or kit assembly.
- You must sign up by the 10th of the month in order to receive your My Paper Pumpkin for that month. If you sign up after the 10th―no worries! You will get your first kit the following month.
- You’ll know your Paper Pumpkin is on its way when you receive your shipment confirmation e-mail. Your credit card will be charged as soon as your My Paper Pumpkin ships.
- Your subscription is on auto renew. However, you can skip a month or cancel at any time. Simply log on to your account and click “manage my account” on or before the 10th of the month in order to skip the My Paper Pumpkin for that month or cancel completely.
Item # Paper Pumpkin Prepaid Subscription Price (Shipping Included)
137858 1 month $19.95
137859 3 months $59.85
137860 6 months $113.70 — save $1 per month
137861 12 months $215.40 — save $2 per month
Advantages of Prepaid Subscriptions:
Subscriptions can be added to workshop orders:
- Using the item numbers above, you can add the subscription to your workshop order. Shipping and handling are already included in the price, so it will not be included in the workshop order. The subscription is subject to the hostess’ tax rate. The hostess can earn benefits on My Paper Pumpkin orders!
- After the workshop order is placed, an e-mail with instructions on how to redeem the prepaid subscription will be sent to you. To redeem the subscription, go to the Paper Pumpkin website and enter the redemption code. By placing credit card information with the subscription, you can keep receiving the monthly kit with no interruption once the prepaid subscription ends. Or, place another prepaid subscription at your next product order to obtain a new redemption code.
- You can buy a prepaid subscription and give it as a gift. You’d just purchase the prepaid subscription and when you receive the redemption code, share it with the recipient of your choice who can redeem the subscription at the Paper Pumpkin website.
- The purchase of a 12 month subscription will qualify you to receive hostess benefits and a $2 discount on each kit for all 12 months.