Sunday, August 7, 2011

Happiest Birthday Wishes


Happiest Birthday Wishes is the stamp set used here.  It is one of the new hostess sets that you can purchase with hostess dollars when you have a workshop.  I would love to help you earn free merchandise from Stampin' Up.  Contact me and we will schedule your Stampin' Up workshop.
Stamp Set:  Happiest Birthday Wishes
Paper: New In Colors --- Pool Party, Lucky Limeade. Calypso Coral, Peach Parfait
Etc:  Fancy Fan Letterpress plate, pearls, Itty Bitty Shapes Punch, Scallop Punch, Retired Birds and Blooms embosslit 

Happy Stampin'
Karen Colburn

3 comments:

  1. Hi Karen!
    I have been viewing your new blog and all the interesting cards you have posted. Your card using the letterpress fan prompted me to add that to my want list. I'll keep checking back to see what's new.
    Karen M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I added a card with some of the paper in the new Holiday Mini. I just got my pre-order yesterday, so I was playing. You should be receiving it in the mail soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At the end of the day ‘Let your yes be your yes and your no be your no”. Respect is some thing that is gained through believe in and trust is built on the integrity of the writer who releases words to be read by numerous. his response

    ReplyDelete