Saturday, May 21, 2016

Stampin' Up Catalog 2016-17 -- Preview

The new 2016-2017 Stampin' Up!® catalog is wonderful.  I received mine in the mail last week.  There are lots of new products, paper, stamps, and accessories.  I have been playing and here are few cards using some of the new stamps and paper.




I love the new colors and papers.  I used the new paper pack, Playful Palette, that includes forty-eight sheets of 6" by 6" double-sided paper in the new In Colors for 2016-2018.  I love the new colors, Dapper Denim, Emerald Envy, Flirty Flamingo, Peekaboo Peach, and Sweet Sugarplum.

My workshop in June will feature some of the new products in the 2016-2017 Stampin' Up! catalog and will be on Sunday, June 12, 2016, hosted by Alyece Garrett.  If you are interested in coming, email me. I will also be sending out an email invitation with the details.

Don't forget there are only a few more days to order out of the Stampin' Up 2015-16 catalog and the Occasion 2016 catalog.  You can order online or email me and I can place an order for you.

Items from the new catalog can be ordered June 1.

Happy Stampin'
Karen Colburn

No comments:

Post a Comment