Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Carols for Christmas Bundle

The Carols for Christmas bundle is a sneak peek set that will be in the Holiday catalog.  If you are one of my customers, you should be receiving your catalog soon.  I love the set, especially some of the dies.  I used the dies and the new embossing paste on several of the cards and use the dies to make a stencil.

About the stencil, I tried several different methods and some worked better than others.  The window sheets were too thick, regular cards stock and vellum fell apart.  I used the thin plastic film that is on top of the photopolymer stamps set and it was too flimsy.  I tried making one stencil to cover my paper completely and it was too hard to manipulate with the various materials.   I finally used the glossy paper and just cut one stencil for each of the trees.  I moved those stencils around the paper and iced it with the embossing paste.  It was the easiest method and produced the best result.  Below is the die set.



Card Front Builder Thinlits Dies   144674   Price $30.00





Happy Stampin',
Karen Colburn

No comments:

Post a Comment