Saturday, October 20, 2018

Paper Pumpkin - October Kit

https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2012315

I have two Paper Pumpkin events scheduled to assemble the October kit.

Sunday, October 28 at my home beginning at 1:30 p.m.
Saturday, November 3 at my home beginning at 10:00 a.m.


The holidays are the best time to share your appreciation for others, 
and nothing does that like a handmade holiday card. 
The picture above is a sneek peek of what we will receive in the November’s kit.
Everything you need to make the holiday cards will be included!
 (10 cards; 5 of 2 unique holiday designs.) 

Coordinating colors: Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Garden Green, Gold, 
Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Whisper White


Remember, as a subscriber you receive all of  PLUS an exclusive stamp set 
AND an ink spot all for $19.95.  

Sign up today and join me at my Paper Pumpkin events.

Happy Stampin', Karen Colburn

No comments:

Post a Comment